Copyrights and Copyright Agents
SeaPort™ respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. SeaPort™ may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users or restrict access from an IP address who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide SeaPort™ Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site. your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
SeaPort™ Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement may be contacted by e-mail.