This section provides an overview of SeaPort; for Prime MAC contractors and their teams.
You can view solicitation documents and submit proposals by accessing the portal. However, before you can access the portal, you must have a user ID and password, which will be provided to you by your e-business point of contact within your own company. Subcontractors must also contact their prime contractors to gain access.
What do the buttons at the top of this page mean?
- Overview - The Buy and Sell operational area each has their own overview section addressing unique needs of Government and Contractor users of the SeaPort™ system.
- Planning - This section provides specific pre-award planning guidance to facilitate a successful response to a solicitation document on a proposed task order. A myriad of innovative opportunities exists to streamline your proposal to assure you best value for your efforts.
- Procedures - This section discusses the award and administration of task orders against the MAC Contracts.
- Access Portal - Your gateway to the SeaPort™ e-marketplace portal.
- Examples - This section provides samples of task orders, source selection criteria, and other templates.
Information on requesting additional SeaPort Enhanced Team Members can be found here
Additional documentation includes:
You may need the following Viewers in order to properly read some files on this website.Please Note: These links will take you outside of the SeaPort website. The links are provided as a service to our customers to assist in accessibility of files. Our External Links Disclaimer
for PDF files.
Have more questions? Find the answers in the FAQ section