- The SeaPort™ web site is provided as a public service by the Naval Sea Systems Command.
- Information presented on SeaPort™ is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations and to maintain required correspondence files, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to the Webmaster.
We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information to us. If you choose to send email to the webmaster or any other address provided on this web site, or if you choose to submit an online feedback f
orm, any contact information that you provide will be solely used to respond to your request and not stored.
We are striving to make the content of this website accessible to all users, in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
. If you encounter a problem that prevents access, please contact the Webmaster
External Links Disclaimer
The appearance of external hyperlinks in the SeaPort website does not constitute endorsement by the Department of Defense (DoD), the
Department of the Navy (DoN), the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA), or the SeaPort Office of those web sites or the information,
products, or services contained therein. DoD, DoN, NAVSEA, and SeaPort bear no responsibility for the accuracy or the content of the
external sites. Please be aware that when you follow these links, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the new sites. The links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DOD web site.